The 2019 Clark Cup Playoffs Begin Junior Hockey NewsPublished: Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019
By: Michael Moore
The 2019 Clark Cup Playoffs begin on April 15, 2019 and continue through the month of May. Per League rules, the higher seed dictates home ice advantage in the First Round, Conference Semifinals and Conference Finals. Home-ice advantage in the Clark Cup Final will be dictated by the team with the higher regular season point total. The First Round is a best-of-three series, with the higher seed hosting all three games. The Conference Semifinals, Conference Finals and Clark Cup Final are best-of-five series. Teams will re-seed after each round. The top two seeds in both the Eastern and Western Conference earn a first-round bye and begin their playoff seasons in the Conference Semifinals. Check back to the Clark Cup Playoffs Hub for updates, and follow the action on Twitter by following @USHL and join the conversation at #ClarkCup.
LIVE broadcasts: HockeyTV
Eastern Conference First Round
(3) Youngstown Phantoms vs. (6) Dubuque Fighting Saints
Game 1: Dubuque , Youngstown 
(4) Cedar Rapids RoughRiders vs. (5) Team USA
Game 1: Cedar Rapids , Team USA 
Western Conference First Round
(4) Des Moines Buccaneers vs. (5) Fargo Force
Game 1: Des Moines , Fargo 
(3) Sioux Falls Stampede vs. (6) Sioux City Musketeers
Author: Michael Moore
Michael is a professional hockey scout and advisor with the Heisler Group helping North America’s top hockey prospects fulfill their ultimate playing potential.
* Disclaimer: This site may contain advice, opinions and statements from various authors and information providers. Views expressed in this article reflect the personal opinion of the author, Michael Moore, and not necessarily the views of JuniorHockey.com. JuniorHockey.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other info provided in the article, or from any other member of this site.