All the votes have been counted and the winners of the 2017 BCHL Awards have been determined.
There was a list of three finalists for each award, one from each division. The winners were chosen after a second round of coaches voting and are as follows:
- Vern Dye Memorial Trophy (MVP) - Brendan Harris, Wenatchee Wild
- Bruce Allison Memorial Trophy (Rookie of the Year) - Cam Donaldson, Powell River Kings
- Top Defenceman Award - Jake Stevens, Victoria Grizzlies
- Bob Fenton Trophy (Most Sportsmanlike) - Brendan Harris, Wenatchee Wild
- Joe Tennant Memorial Trophy (Coach of the Year) - Bliss Littler, Wenatchee Wild
- Brett Hull Trophy (Top Scorer) - Brendan Harris, Wenatchee Wild (23 goals, 75 assists, 98 points)
- Goaltending Trophy (lowest goals-against average + 1,000 minutes played) - Darion Hanson, Vernon Vipers (1.84)
- Wally Forslund Trophy (goalie tandem with the lowest combined goals-against average) - Mat Robson and Nolan Hildebrand, Penticton Vees (2.14)
- Ron Boileau Memorial Trophy (best regular-season record) - Wenatchee Wild (45-9-4-0, 94 points)
* Disclaimer: This site may contain advice, opinions and statements from various authors and information providers. Views expressed in this article reflect the personal opinion of the author, Brent Mutis, and not necessarily the views of JuniorHockey.com. JuniorHockey.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other info provided in the article, or from any other member of this site.