Submit an Article to JuniorHockey.com »
MnJHL announces 2 open positions in Commissioner's office - Junior Hockey News
Published: Wednesday, 28 Mar 2012
By: Amanda Marie Liesinger
The Minnesota Junior Hockey League would like to announce that
they are now accepting resumes for two positions within the
Commissioner's Office for the 2012-13 Season. The Commissioner's Office
primary responsibilities are proactively providing guidance to teams and
players for adherence to the MnJHL Policy and Procedures, chairing the
discipline committee, enforcing penalties and suspensions for violations
of USA Hockey rules, and monitoring tuition requirements to meet NCAA
The MnJHL is asking that the applicants possess some or all of the following capabilities:
1. Be a neutral party with no direct connection to any Minnesota Junior Hockey League organization or contractor.
2. Exhibit strong communication skills and shall have access to
mobile phone services to facilitate interaction with league personnel.
3. Have a hockey background.
4. Exhibit good computer skills.
5. Exhibit the ability to investigate facts and make clear decisions.
6. Exhibit the ability to make judgments of compliance with league policies and procedures.
7. Be proactive in meeting schedules and making decisions.
Please send resumes to Ralph Hayne at Ralph.firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other inquiries or questions can be directed to any officer of the MnJHL. Resumes will be accepted until this notice is removed.
* Article disclaimer:
This site may contain advice,
opinions and statements from various authors and information providers.
Views expressed in this article reflect the personal
opinion of the author, Amanda Marie Liesinger, and not necessarily the
views of JuniorHockey.com.
JuniorHockey.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy
or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other
info provided in the article, or from any other member of this site.