Coach U: Typical Players Itinerary - Junior Hockey News
Published: Wednesday, 8 Dec 2010
Still want to play college hockey?
- 5:45am: Players Arrive (Stretch)
- 6:00am: Team Lift
- 7:15am: Team Breakfast
- 7:45am: Any players with injuries to see Trainer.
- 8am- 1pm: Classes
- 1:15pm: Arrive at Rink For Practice
- 2:00pm: Pre Practice Team Meeting
- 2:15-4:15pm Practice
- 4:15-4:30pm Any healthy scratches from weekend before extra skating
- 4:30-5:15pm Coaches avail for any player meetings
- 7:00-9:00pm-Team Study Hall. Mandatory for all Frosh and any player with GPA below 3.0
Share on Facebook
* Article disclaimer:
This site may contain advice,
opinions and statements from various authors and information providers.
Views expressed in this article reflect the personal
opinion of the author, and not necessarily the
views of JuniorHockey.com.
JuniorHockey.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy
or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other
info provided in the article, or from any other member of this site.