JuniorHockey.com Copyright Agent Contact Information and Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
JuniorHockey.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
JuniorHockey.com has no responsibility for content on other websites that you may find or access when
using JuniorHockey.com's products or services. Material available on or through other websites may be
protected by copyright and the intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries. The terms of
use of those websites, and not the JuniorHockey.com Terms of Service, govern your use of that material.
It is JuniorHockey.com's policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or
terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property
rights of JuniorHockey.com and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding
other matters will not be responded to. For reports of abuse and related concerns, please see the link below to Contact Us.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual
property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide JuniorHockey.com's Agent for Notice with the
following information (your "Notice"):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the JuniorHockey.com site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing
content to which JuniorHockey.com has disabled access, JuniorHockey.com may forward a
copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder.
JuniorHockey.com's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement
can be reached as follows:
562 Kingwood Dr, Ste 3
Kingwood, TX 77339
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification
of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.