Terms of Service / Community Agreement
Welcome to JuniorHockey.com! By using this site,
you agree to abide by this Agreement. Please read the entire Community
Agreement before using JuniorHockey.com:
As a member, you agree to the following rules when using JuniorHockey.com:
- Please treat everyone with respect, as if they were a next door neighbor.
not pretend to be someone else, mislead others, or post messages under
several member names for a single topic. Users with multiple accounts
may have all accounts and messages removed without notice.
do not post unsolicited business advertisements. A "business
advertisement" includes any offer of a service to the public, from a
company or individual, for profit.
- Personal attacks are not allowed. Do not harass or
threaten others, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or
air personal grievances about other members of the community.
grievances among members should be dealt with privately and
respectfully through PMs (private messaging) and not on the community
- Think of this as a polite conversation. DON'T YELL, and respect others' rights to their opinions.
words and images must be your own or ones you have permission to use.
Please respect others' copyrighted material. Do not post others'
private emails or private messages (PMs) in the forums unless you have
their permission to do so.
- Please proofread your post or comment before you publish.
- No bullying. If you do not think a person should be allowed to use the web site, bring it up with a moderator.
you decide to leave the forums, don't post long Goodbye threads. Please
keep it to PM's amongst your friends. "Swan Song" threads will be
locked or deleted.
- If you have a problem with the web site,
please bring it up with an administrator or moderator rather than
complaining on the message boards. Public complaints about the web
site, administrators or moderators is a Terms of Service violation will
result in the message being removed and your account being put into
- Do not post web sites or promotions for organizations that compete with JuniorHockey.com
- Do not create threads or post player profiles or links to player to specifically promote a player.
- Do not post business solicitations or pay to play player recruiting.