Terms of Service / Community Agreement
Welcome to JuniorHockey.com! By using this site, you agree to abide by this Agreement. Please read the entire Community Agreement before using JuniorHockey.com:
COMMUNITY AGREEMENT As a member, you agree to the following rules when using JuniorHockey.com:
- Your JuniorHockey.com username MUST be your real name, or we may lock or delete your account. If you need your username updated, please send a private message to an Admin ASAP.
- Please treat everyone with respect, as if they were a next door neighbor.
- Do not pretend to be someone else, mislead others, or post messages under several member names for a single topic. Users with multiple accounts may have all accounts and messages removed without notice.
- Please do not post unsolicited business advertisements. A "business advertisement" includes any offer of a service to the public, from a company or individual, for profit.
- Personal attacks are not allowed. Do not harass or threaten others, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other members of the community.
- Personal grievances among members should be dealt with privately and respectfully through PMs (private messaging) and not on the community forums.
- Think of this as a polite conversation. DON'T YELL, and respect others' rights to their opinions.
- Your words and images must be your own or ones you have permission to use. Please respect others' copyrighted material. Do not post others' private emails or private messages (PMs) in the forums unless you have their permission to do so.
- Please proofread your post or comment before you publish.
- No bullying. If you do not think a person should be allowed to use the web site, bring it up with a moderator.
- If you decide to leave the forums, don't post long Goodbye threads. Please keep it to PM's amongst your friends. "Swan Song" threads will be locked or deleted.
- If you have a problem with the web site, please bring it up with an administrator or moderator rather than complaining on the message boards. Public complaints about the web site, administrators or moderators is a Terms of Service violation will result in the message being removed and your account being put into read-only mode.
- Do not post web sites or promotions for organizations that compete with JuniorHockey.com
- Do not create threads or post player profiles or links to player to specifically promote a player.
- Do not post business solicitations or pay to play player recruiting.
This web site is operated from the state of Texas, at: 1110 Kingwood Dr, Ste 103, Kingwood, TX 77339.
These terms and conditions and web site is governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Texas.